Monday, November 16, 2009

The Night I Cried

That day I cried. Buried my head in between two pillows & I cried. The whole night almost. I only stopped when fatigue got the better of my heartbreak. My pillow had never been so wet. It was drenched. My nose got blocked. I choked. A day when even music couldn’t help me overcome the pain. It was a night I’ll never forget. I had never been so much hurt in my entire life. It wouldn’t have hurt me so much had it come from someone I don’t love that much. But when it comes from someone I really love from the deepest core of my heart, my God it hurts like hell. It felt that a blast had taken inside me which couldn’t come out. I love to love people around me without caring if they love me or not. But then if I get this by loving people then I may just lose faith in love. My conscience tells me I’m not a bad guy though I may have many faults. It tells me I understand the true meaning of friendship, the true meaning of love & how to love the people around me. I always want to see people around me happy specially the people I love. I just want to love. Make this world a better place. But I get misunderstood. Maybe I should be meaner from now, more selfish & think about myself before thinking about others. Maybe then she will understand me.
But I cried………I cried the whole night…………….the pillow is still wet……….my heart still aches………I live in hope………..I’ll wait…………..I promise to be good………..I’m waiting………& waiting…………& waiting………..till I breathe my last………………..

No comments: