Monday, November 30, 2009

In LOVE with

In love with :

Music (can anyone really live without it?)
Chelsea (true blue always!!)
Food (biriyani deserves special mention)
Aritra (needs no explanation)
Eclecia (new found love)
South Point (old love)
Denver (u fill up my senses!)
Dan Brown (breathtaking)
Aritra & Mayank (had to mention them together)
Nascent (freshers’ welcome)
Mathematics (still my favourite subject)
Her (yeah I do love her)
Floyd (feel closer to heaven)
Brazil (samba)
Jana gana mana
Guitar (my 1400 worth true tone)
Chatting (unnecessarily wasting my time away)
Chasbas (credits to Farmville)
Heritage (present love)
Butin & Tampu(these 2 are obvious)
Money (who doesn’t love u?)
Her again
Black t-shirts (do I have any of other colour?)
Movies (sorry cant single out one)
India
Rehman (genius)
Nettech (spend the best one month of life with them at SMIT)
Life (I just love the ups & downs of it although some of it is quite unpleasant)
Blue (my fav colour though I hav this tremendous affinity towards black)
Chetan Bhagat (love his style)
AXN The Amazing Race (coz dats what life is)
SMSing (best way to keep contact)
Tv (idiots do prefer idiot box)
Her again
Parents (don’t show, but I guess I do)
Career Launcher classes (my love for Maths & English)
Sine curve (this needs a huge explanation)
Sadness (coz that when u get to enjoy happier times)
My diary (holding some of my deepest ‘secrets’)
Blogging (sorry! I ignore it at times)
The Kite Runner(for u a thousand times over)
Kutkuting (orkut,facebook,twitter)
Her again
& finally
MYSELF

3 comments:

Unknown said...

and i m in love wid ur blogging!!!!

Prithvi said...

i'm previledged!

Sunaina... said...

i loved ur abt me..