Tuesday, September 29, 2009


Why does this mess happen with me always? Is it because I love so deeply? But I thought if I can love it is a virtue not a vice. The world doesn’t seem to think in the same way as I do. And there lies the problem. But at the end of everything one thing is common. I get hurt. Big time. I cry,shout,tear,scream. But silently. So that the people around me cant understand anything. They have their own set of problems. Why bother them? I’ve always identified myself as a problem solver not a problem creator. But the world sometimes forgets that this problem solver can also get hurt. Then this problem solver finds no other problem solver around. Pain pain & more pain. But then I know how to recover. And I do end up recovering somehow. But not before it has left a deep cut in my heart. I hope my heart is big & strong enough to withstand all these cuts. Now a days I even fear making friends. Coz I might just end up losing that person again. To be specific I fear loving people now. If this goes on someday the devil might take over my soul. Then will it be good for the world???????

1 comment:

Alice said...

well..things are quite the same with everyone i guess