Saturday, December 20, 2008

Comeback

Well it seems that I do have a problem of expressing myself when I sit in front of the computer to write something. Whenever I sit with a pen & paper I don’t find much of a problem in expressing myself. But with MS Word I find it practically impossible.  How could Chetan Bhagat write three brilliant books in front of a computer???? As such I can write only when my emotions are running high. & I’m more adept in those emotional sentu-marka lekhalekhis. But those become pretty boring at times. So I have decided to write more interesting stuff & try to be a bit more funny. Watched ‘Rab ne bana di jodi’ 2day. Ystrday watched ‘Dostana’. Both sort of mediocre movies. Dostana is fun while Rab ne… is those sen2 marka,hero heroine er prem-both having those ‘Yashraj’ characteristics in them. Mimi,Momo & Butin coming tomorrow. So kinda excited also today. And I’ve just finished reading those amazing testimonials, which Satadru wrote to Manisha. I can’t help laughing. No insult intended to anyone in particular. Still circumstances are such that I can’t help laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


P.S. btw this is my comeback blog aftr many many months.so cudn thnk of any other title..

No comments: