Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sleepy eyes

Sleepy eyes.eyelids kissing one another a bit too often & embarrassing me.Oh my God the last one was a French kiss(coz I dozed off).they were saying je t’aime.(that’s the little bit of French I’ve learnt from my sis).thanks God it is not a ‘P’DA(I’ve to mention that this is " ‘public’ display of affection" & not the ‘personalized desktop assistant’ which Arka carries along with Sohini).ma-baba sleeping in the other room.me feeling lyadh, but still feel like writing.its good for me.i’m still single.getting a bit obsessed with my single status of late.again you go.a smooch.a peck.another peck.now I’ve to go to sleep.else my eyelids would blame me for their divorce.whatever,good night!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.-I don’t think anyone can compose a crappier blog than this except for me.

1 comment:

Ankit... said...

Heyy..dis cud giv Mr.Bhagat a run for his money.. eyelids kissing each other..awesum..