Monday, September 20, 2010

Storm


A storm. Yet to pass. It blinded me. Didn’t know where to take refuge. Screamed,ran,bumped ,fell down. No one. Courage. Courage. Come to me. Courage grinned. Sadistically. Tears started winning. A hand, a face, a soul! Were we not to face the storm together? You chose greener pastures. I was left to fight the storm. An empty infinity. The storm makes you err. To err is human. But I was fighting. Just with the storm. For a better us. Now. Now I have to fight the storm, I have to fight me. A me. A good me. A me wanting us. That me still speaks. The other me tries to stab it. Alas! But that me doesn’t die. Its immortal. It’s a spirit. Abstract. Omnipresent. Tears came. Tears saw. Tears conquered. No it didn’t. it dried up. If only the tears could conquer! Those are drops of rain you see. As if the storm wasn’t enough. Down came the rain in full flow. The storm and the rain. Its battle between them also. I don’t walk alone. I walk with my ‘me’s. Screaming silence keeps me awake. And the ‘me’ reside inside me!

1 comment:

nabottama said...

the analogy is good...but didnt quite like the style..
a lil editing could make ths v mysterious, dark...u shud work on tht maybe