Saturday, May 29, 2010

Question....

Feeling so numb today…seems like I’ve totally grown up….I can handle all situations….I don’t wanna grow up….I don’t like it.....I love to be innocent…..childhood days back please…..can’t the whole world be happy????I know it can’t….its not practical….but what’s bad with it…..can’t we ask for that much?????That everybody will be happy?????I keep it hidden…I don’t wanna show even if something keeps me unhappy…coz the saying goes “be the change u want to see”…..so I stay ‘happy’….and try my best to keep the world happy…..we are human beings….an advanced species….we have the power to execute the good in our heart through actions…..but we don’t…..sometimes I feel so sick of all this….why??just why????why can’t we make it better?????can someone please answer???

1 comment:

nabottama said...

shob pele noshto jibon... :D