Monday, October 15, 2007

WALKING THROUGH THE DARK CORRIDORS

I walk through dark corridors in search of LOVE. It is there everywhere around me but somehow it doesn’t touch me. I see light at the end of the darkness. She is standing there. Calm, serene-no expression in particular. But where is the love? She holds out her hand but doesn’t touch me. I cry out in despair,groping desperately for her. In the darkness. I don’t seek you, my girl, I seek your love. Your body doesn’t matter, your touch does. Your lips don’t matter,your smile does.Your eyes don’t matter,your epression does!But still you are impossible to reach,you are far far away in wonderland.But you ARE there!Will you not hold me in your arms?Will you not hug me?Will you not kiss me?Questions shower.But answers are never found.So I still walk through dark corridors in search of LOVE………

5 comments:

Shreyasi Ghosh said...

I think you don't find love, it finds you. That's why it drives you crazy,because you can't control it. You wait in the suffocating darkness with your arms wide open till the "right one" you're looking for comes and holds your hands.Great read-passionate and heart-warming.Rock on..

Unknown said...

wow!!! nice 1....very weak in these thngs...but i guess thats a fabulous piece...

Unknown said...

U knw....i simply love ur writing....ur words r so.......u knw....newayz..i wanna tell u dat..plz plz plz look carefully.....cuz darkness plays great games wid us...u knw...u walk thru d dark corridors nd find her...but plz hold her hand and take her to light...and see whether its really her...or the shadow of d satin...(actually i suck in these type of writngs so plz pardon me..!!!)

Amaryllis said...

aar eto tan hole love paabi kothay...;)

Swati Poddar said...

searchin for luv shuv haan...